Earring Giveaway Terms & Conditions
*Terms and conditions for Lucy Locket Loves Earring giveaway:
10 pairs of earrings will be placed randomly in orders placed within the given timeframe below.
The following rules apply to your participation in the Lucy Locket Loves giveaway (“Competition”). By submitting your order and therefore entering the Competition you agree to these rules.
The promoter referred to in the below text is Lucy Locket Loves.
1. To enter: Make a purchase from the Lucy Locket Loves website within the dedicated timeframe 16:00pm 2/7/21 to 23.59pm 4/7/21
You will not need to claim your prize, as it will be inside your parcel alongside any ordered items.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
3. Promotion period runs from 16:00pm 2/7/21 to 23.59pm 4/7/21
4. Entry restrictions: The Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 and over. Employees of the Promoter (Lucy Locket Loves), or their agents, families and suppliers, or anyone connected with the Promoter are not eligible to participate.
5. Prize: 10 Winners who have located a box containing a pair of earrings within their orders will be the winners. These will be selected completely at random.
6. The prize is as described in these rules. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter (Lucy Locket Loves) will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry. The Promoter (Lucy Locket Loves) reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
7. The Promoter (Lucy Locket Loves) reserves the right to vary these rules at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
8. The Promoter’s (Lucy Locket Loves) decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The Promoter in all matters above is *Lucy Locket Loves*